Hi, I’m glad you’re here. I’m Julie Fiandt, a writer, creative coach, and parent.
I help creative entrepreneurs get things done—without tossing their wellbeing out the window.
In Tandem is for creatives ready to turn overwhelm and procrastination into clarity and action. I have a soft spot for women with a creative dream burning amid their current work and parenting goals. That’s why I chose the name In Tandem: you can create amid work and parenting, and you can create while tending to your wellbeing.
I spent 15 years working for women’s health and wellbeing. But I never fully empowered myself to be visible and to turn my ideas into creative form. I worked jobs that didn’t challenge my potential. I stayed stuck in analysis paralysis when decisions rolled around. I was a late bloomer when it came to truly claiming my creative identity. But, along the way, I’ve:
- Volunteered with women’s health organizations
- Studied, wrote, and taught while earning a Masters in Women’s Studies
- Volunteered as a birth doula
- Taught workshops on body image and media literacy
- Counseled survivors of sexual assault and domestic violence
- Studied and practiced meditation and mindfulness
- and, my favorite, parented two beautiful young girls!
Today, I’ve rewritten my self-narrative. I see my experiences as connected and as the very foundation for coaching creative women. I reclaimed my identity as a writer, began to love exercise, built a meditation habit, and created entrepreneurial and parenting communities for myself. Now I write, coach, parent, and create in tandem.
Do you aspire to a creative life with wellbeing? Me too. Let’s connect.
Get exclusive tips and posts from In Tandem.
Looking forward to seeing your pursuits come to life,
Photos of Julie by Tyia Mills Photography